Solutions to lower the cost of computing
Server co-location allows you to house your server in our world-class data center.
You own all the hardware, while we help reduce your costs by providing you with an IP address, internet bandwidth, and power for your server.
Or, if you don’t want to incur the costs of purchasing a server, rent or lease one directly from CTS.
With either server co-location option, CTS provides monitoring and on-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages to server co-location include:
- Better outage protection and a secure location with our world-class data center
- Ownership of your own hardware and software – upgrade any time you want
- Should your company move, your server will be running throughout the transition – no downtime
- A staff of trained technicians that can manage and maintain your server – reduce the costs of having an IT team
- Eliminates costs associated with power and cooling, and reduces your internet costs
© Cavalier Technical Services. All rights reserved.